STUDENT’S RIGHT TO CANCEL AND REFUND POLICY
The student has the right to cancel the initial enrollment agreement until ten days after the student has been admitted. If the right to cancel is not given to any prospective student at the time the agreement is signed, then the student has the right to cancel the agreement at any time and receive a refund on all monies paid to date within 60 days of cancellation. Cancellation should be submitted to the authorized official of the school in writing and signed by the student and his\her parent.
- Should the student’s enrollment be terminated or should the student withdraw for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Registration deposit is not refundable
- Course fees are fully refundable up to 10 days after students’ start date
- If a student is asked to leave because of inappropriate conduct as listed in the school’s code of conduct provided to the student no refund of fees will be granted.
- Any cost incurred by the student for damage to school equipment or property is the responsibility of the student to pay the above course fees and will not be refunded to the student.
- Withdrawal Procedure: In order to withdraw, a student must submit a letter in writing asking to be withdrawn from their program signed by themself and their parent.